This article explains how admins can configure Adoption Section in C360, to help view usage data of an account in C360. This is achieved by adding the usage layout defined in Adoption Explorer project, to the C360 layout configuration page. Once admins add this section, CSMs can now see the usage data of associated company as per the above configured Adoption Explorer layout on C360 page.
Before you configure an Adoption Explorer section in a C360 layout, make sure that you have already created a Project and a Usage Layout in the respective Adoption Explorer Project. For more information on how to create an Adoption Explorer Project and a Usage Layout in an Adoption Explorer Project, refer Configure Projects in Adoption Explorer.
Add Adoption Explorer Section to the C360 page
By default, the Adoption Explorer section is available on the Left pane.
To add the Adoption Explorer section to the required layout:
- Navigate to Administration > C360 Layouts.
- Click the EDIT icon on the required layout where you want to add the Adoption Explorer section. For more information on how to handle multiple Layouts, refer Configure Custom C360 Layouts.
- Drag-and-drop the Adoption Explorer section to the right pane.
- (Optional) Click the Edit icon to rename the Adoption Explorer section.
- Hover to the Adoption Explorer section and click the CONFIGURE icon. Configure Section dialog appears.
- Select the required Adoption Explorer Project from the Select Project dropdown list. Once you select an Adoption Explorer project, you will see a list of usage layouts from the selected project, in the Usage Layout dropdown list.
Note: All the Adoption Explorer projects defined in the Org are listed as options in the dropdown list.
- Select the required Layout from the Usage Layout dropdown list.
- Click SAVE.
After you add the Adoption Explorer section to the layout, CSMs can now view it on the C360 page. To learn more about how Adoption Explorer Section appears on C360 page, refer Adoption Explorer Section on C360 page.