Gainsight NXTGainsight helps innovative companies protect and nurture their most valuable asset - their customers - with the power of our award-winning platform. With our Customer Success Solution, you can gain deeper insights into customer behavior, operationalize the customer lifecycle, and coordinate actions and results across teams.
This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. New and upgraded customers are deployed on Gainsight NXT.
If you have not upgraded and are using Gainsight Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation here.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains about the limitations in Reports and Dashboards. The following are the reporting preview and export limits in Report Builder, Gainsight Home Dashboards and C360:
- Show me field limit: 10 fields if there is 1 or more by fields
- By field limit: 5
Export as Excel
- You can export the report to excel based on the Tenant configured report read limit, can vary between 1000 and 5000 (max.)
Export as CSV
- Export to CSV option in a report exports up to 100K records only.
- Email servers typically have an attachment file size limit (Gmail 25 MB, Outlook 20 MB) because of which the capabilities of Export to CSV is also limited.
- Gainsight recommends to use Export to S3 from Bionic Rules, if the records in your report exceed 100K records.
- Row grouping is not supported in CSV exports.
- 30 seconds (Mongo can have maximum document data as 16MB).
- PPT max. records 500 with 50 slides
- Max. # of reports per Gainsight Dashboard: 20
- Decimal places should be supported for 9 digit only.
- Row grouped reports are not visible in Sally and Journey Orchestrator.
- For Gainsight objects, you cannot create multiple reports with the same report name, even if you try saving the report, it will not be saved to the report repository. Alternatively, you can prefix or suffix some additional text and then save the report.