ATTENTION: Documentation Updates are in ProcessWe are in the process of updating the screenshots, GIFs, and content to match the latest UX based on the Horizon Experience’s new look and feel. To learn more about the Horizon Experience in Gainsight PX, click here.
Gainsight PX offers an integration with Thought Industries (TI) to provide access to knowledge base content in the knowledge center bot. When PX is configured with Thought Industries, you can view and search all of the articles available in Thought Industries through the PX Knowledge Center Bot.
You must have Thought Industries login credentials to generate an API Token.
Server API tokens are used to create integration from your server application and the TI API. The token consists of a key that is used to sign API requests, allowing valid requests through and rejecting invalid or expired requests.
Note: You need to generate an API key in TI to configure the integration.
Integrate Thought Industries
To configure the integration between PX and Thought Industries:
- Login to Gainsight PX with your personal credentials.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.Thought Industries appears in the list of Knowledge Center Integrations.
- Click the Settings icon. Thought Industries configuration window displays.
- In the Token field, enter the API key that you have already generated in Thought Industries.
- Provide the Instance URL and click Apply.
You can now verify the integration by navigating to the Knowledge Center Bot.
To verify if the integration is successful:
- Navigate to Knowledge Center Bot.
- Click Editor and then click Articles Search tab.
- From the list of Doc search Enabled integrations, select Thought Industries. Knowledge Base tab displays.
You can now view or search content from Thought Industries in the Knowledge Base tab of KC Bot.