Gainsight PX now offers the ability to organize your engagements using dynamic labels and group them into different categories. This allows you to scale your product plays by organizing your engagements based on the product area, product teams, releases, customer adoption stage, etc.
Create and Customize Groups
Before you can create labels, you need to create groups to nest the labels.
To create a group:
- Navigate to Engagements.
- From the left pane click the LABELS tab, and then click the New Group icon.
- Provide a name to the group and press Enter. A new group is now created.
- You can now customize the group by using the options from the menu.
- New Labels: Create a new label under the selected group.
- Color: Customize the color of the label
- Rename: Change the name of the group
- Delete: Delete the Group. Note: You cannot delete a Group that contains Labels
Note: Sort the groups by dragging the Hamburger menu button.
Now you need to create labels within the groups.
To create a label:
- Select a group that you created already and click the menu button.
- Click the New Labels option.
- Provide a name for the label and press Enter. A new label is now created.
Organize Engagements using Labels
You can now organize your engagements using the groups and labels that you created.
To add engagement to a group/category:
- Select the engagement(s). Click the Add Labels button.
- Enter the name of the label and select or create the label.
- If the label is already created, then you can select the existing label. If you are entering a new label name, then PX allows you to create a new one instantly.
- You can also select multiple labels for an engagement.
- If you do not select any group while creating a label, a Default category will be automatically created to nest the new label.
- Click the new label to view the engagements associated with the label.
IMPORTANT: Labels are specific to each product.
Watch this video for a quick look at labels and groups: