This article explains how to organize your PX engagements into different categories using labels.
Organize your engagements using dynamic labels and group them into different categories such as the product area, product teams, releases, and customer adoption stage.
Create and Customize Groups
Before you create labels, create the groups to nest the labels.
To create a group:
- Navigate to Engagements.
- From the left pane, click on the Labels tab.
- Click the New Group icon.
- Provide a name to the group and press Enter. A new group is now created.
Note: Sort the groups by dragging the Hamburger menu icon.
- Customize the group using the three-dotted menu icon.
- New Label: Create a new label under the selected group.
- Color: Customize the color of the label.
- Rename: Change the name of the group.
- Delete: Delete the group.
Note: Gainsight PX does not allow you to delete a group if it contains labels.
Now you need to create labels within the groups. Examples of labels you might want to include: archive, product releases, free trial, testing, webinars, onboarding, etc.
To create a label:
- Select a group that you created and click the menu button.
- Click the New Labels option.
- Provide a name for the label and press Enter. A new label is created.
Organize Engagements using Labels
Organize your engagements into the groups and assign labels.
To add an engagement to a group/category:
- Select the engagement(s). Click the Add Labels button.
- Enter the name of the label and select or create the label.
- If the label is already created, then you can select the existing label. If you are entering a new label name, then PX allows you to create a new one instantly.
- You can also select multiple labels for an engagement.
- If you do not select any group while creating a label, a Default category will be automatically created to nest the new label.
- Click the new label to view the engagements associated with the label.
Note: Labels are specific to each product.
Gainsight PX allows you to assign or remove labels and groups to your engagements from the list screen. On the Labels column, hover on the label indicator to view the labels and groups assigned to the engagement. Click the label indicator to select new or remove the existing labels and groups.