This article explains how to view the detailed analytics of any Knowledge Centre Bot.
KC Bot Analytics helps you understand how often the Bot is used, or how many user views there are on Bot Engagements/articles, or if the search terms are returning the desired results.
View KC Bot Analytics
To view KC Bot Analytics:
- Navigate to Analytics.
- Click Knowledge Center from the Engagements drop-down options. A list view of KC Bots is displayed.
- Click on the Bot name to view the detailed analytics of the selected Bot.
Note: The date filter on top of the page allows you to select the date range of Bot Analytics.
Bot Analytics has four components that are represented by their respective widgets:
Engagement Views: Displays the analytics of the user views of Engagements configured for the Bot.
Article Views: Displays the analytics of the user views of the Knowledge Center articles added in the Bot.
Feedback Submitted: Shows the analytics of the user feedback provided in the Feedback tab of the Bot.
Searches: Shows the analytics of the searches that users perform from Bot.
The widgets for each component displays the time series view of the analytics during the selected time frame. When you click each widget, the details of the component are shown in the table view below the widgets.
You can view the list of users who viewed the Engagements in the Knowledge Center Bot, from the Analytics section. Previously you could only see the number of viewers. Click the user count and further drill down to the user details.
To use this enhancement:
- Navigate to Analytics > Engagements > Knowledge Center.
- Click on any Knowledge Center Bot.
- From the Engagements list view, click the user count of the Engagement for which you need to see the user details.