This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains all the solutions available in Sightline Vault. Gainsight recommends you first refer to the Overview of Sightline Vault article and then proceed with this article.
Sightline Vault consists of the following solution categories:
- Customer Onboarding
- Customer Success Plays
- Education and Training
- Management Dashboards
- Product Reviews
- Product Usage
- Project Management
- Sales & Advocacy
- Success Plans
- Surveys & Feedbacks
Elements are Gainsight’s prescriptive processes based on hundreds of implementations and decades of experience in company wide Customer Success. Each Element in Sightline Vault consists of Rules, Reports, Programs, Scorecard Measures, and so on. When you deploy an Element, all the related Gainsight assets are automatically created in your Gainsight instance and your data is put to work immediately.
For example, see the configuration assets in the Customer Health element in the Insights & Actions. When you deploy this Element, all the assets within it are automatically created. You can choose to skip some assets.
Elements are Gainsight’s best practice solutions. Each Element is a prescriptive workflow for combining people, process, and the Gainsight platform to solve Customer Success business challenges.
Gainsight has defined 14 Elements of Customer Success. For more information, refer to the Gainsight Elements: The Science of Customer Success blog.
Sightline vault consists of the following solutions under Elements:
- Insight & Actions
All solutions in this category are built by Gainsight.
Insights & Actions
- Customer View: This Element aggregates all of your customer data into our best-practice customer model in order to deliver actionable insights across your organization. It consists of two sub applications:
- C360: The 360º Customer View Element will provide you with a single source of truth for all of your customer information. Assets (15) included in this sub applications are C360 Layouts (10) and S360 Layouts (5).
- CSM Team Management: The 360 Customer View Element will provide you with a single source of truth for all of your customer information. Assets (14) included in this sub applications are Add new MDA object (1), Rules (1) and Dashboards & Reports (12).
- Lifecycle Management: This Element helps you to create a consistent customer journey across all customer segments and lifecycle stages. This generally consists of assets such as Playbooks, Email Templates, Rules, Reports, Surveys, 360 Layouts, Success Plans, CTAs, Timeline configurations, etc.
- Customer Health: This Element provides a consistent and shared view of where you are (or are not) providing your customers with value and positive experiences, equipping you to increase retention, expansion and advocacy.
- Experience Management: This element will help you understand your customers’ experience and feedback, and give you a framework to act punctually on this feedback.
- Adoption Management: This Element drives meaningful customer engagement with your products and services by executing best-practice adoption plays and tracking the results.
- Renewal Management: This Element helps you to set up and execute a best-in-class renewals process and accurately forecast renewals.
- Expansion Management: This Element helps you to drive revenue by identifying and executing on opportunities for upsell and cross-sell.
- Stakeholder Alignment: This Element helps you to build and maintain stronger relationships with customer executives, thereby increasing retention (and potentially expansion).
- Risk Escalation: This Element helps you to establish a culture and habit of identifying and escalating risks so that you are empowered to mitigate risks before they lead to churn or downsell.
- Success Planning: This Element helps you to prescriptively capture and understand your customers’ goals and deliver value.
- (coming soon) Product Success: With this Element, your team can easily monitor the impact of new product releases, drive closed-loop processes for enhancement requests, and gather feedback to help the customers.
- Advocate Engagement: This Element helps you to quickly identify advocates and drive them towards high-value activities that drive growth for your business.
- (coming soon) Support Experience: This Element empowers your Support team with relevant customer insights and cross-functional plays to enable them to not only close tickets, but also contribute to customer success.
- (coming soon) Services Experience: This Element helps you to track the health of projects from a Customer Success perspective, proactively mitigate risks, and ensure a great customer experience.
These solutions help you to make your community data actionable. Following are the solutions:
- Insided Solution: Insided solution provides an easy way to make your community data actionable in Gainsight. Solution supports sync of community data from both Salesforce and S3.
This category includes partner solutions that are aimed at providing visibility of the customer onboarding process within Gainsight. Following are the solutions:
- Go Live Email: Use email templates to congratulate the customers on achieving a significant milestone, as communications after a successful release plays a critical role in the customer success journey. Assets (01) included in this solution is an Email Template (01).
- New Customer Welcome: Standardize the process of welcoming a customer which is crucial for consistent customer experience by installing this solution by Gainsight. Assets (4) included in this solution are CTA (1), Email Template (1), Playbook (1), and Rule (1). Following are the key benefits of this solution:
- Once the deal with the customer is closed, a Rule creates a CTA which is assigned to the Onboarding Lead to schedule a welcome call with the customer to initiate contact at the right time.
- Use the pre-configured Email Assist template to welcome the customers to your company. In the welcome email, you can share the next steps and documentation to help the customer learn in advance about the onboarding process.
- Onboarding Kickoff: Make a strong impression with a well-executed onboarding kickoff discussion by installing this solution by Gainsight. Assets (4) included in this solution are CTA (1), Success Plan (1), Playbook (1), and Rule (1). Following are the key benefits of this solution:
- Standardize the onboarding Kickoff plan to establish a consistent customer experience.
- A Rule creates a CTA containing a list of key discussion points for the onboarding kickoff discussion.
- Use the pre-configured Onboarding Success Plan Template to track complex onboarding processes.
- Onboarding Success Plan for New Customers: Build an effective Onboarding Success Plan for the new customers to capture their key success criteria, and assist them to achieve their targets successfully by installing this solution by Mavenlink. Assets (11) included in this solution are Success Plan, Survey, Email Templates (3), and Playbooks (6). The following are the key benefits of this solution:
- Use the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Survey to capture critical success criteria for your client.
- It provides a structure for you and your team to take a long-term strategic look at how you want to guide and grow your customers.
- It helps in aligning teams on the customer’s priorities and ensures a smooth transition from one stage to another.
- Track accomplishment and report back to customers on what was delivered and when, and ensure the team is able to keep track of what’s complete vs. outstanding.
- TaskRay: TaskRay enables companies to get every customer off to a great start by delivering a flawless Customer Onboarding experience—bridging the gap between Closed/Won and ongoing Customer Success.
TaskRay for Gainsight seamlessly brings critical onboarding and implementation information to where Customer Success teams are already working—providing everything they need to hit the ground running.
- Customer Launch: Make a strong second impression to your customers with a well-executed Launch process. A Rule creates a CTA with a playbook containing a list of action items for a successful customer launch. Assets (04) included in this solution are CTA Configuration (04), Email Template (01), Playbook (01), and Rules (01).
- Pre to Post Sale Handoff: Automate your sales handoff with a survey to the sales team at the point of closing new business. The survey captures relevant details from the sales cycle and passes that into a success plan to enhance the sales process and maintain consistency across the customer facing team.
- Sales to Onboarding Handoff: Automate the customer handoff from Sales to Onboarding, using a Survey sent internally to capture key information of the sales experience. Trigger a Call to Action for the Onboarding team if the Survey isn’t completed. The following are the key benefits of this solution:
Streamlined communication between teams, reducing the need for customers to repeat themselves
Consistent capture of customer goals and other key information.
Reliability, since a Salesperson’s overdue survey response will create a CTA for the onboarding lead to follow up.
Welcome Email (Digital Led): After a deal is won, it standardizes the welcome process for a new customer by using the pre-configured email assist template which contains details of the onboarding kickoff plan.
Customer Success Plays
These solutions provide COVID solutions and best practice playbooks that are sourced from across the Gainsight community. Following are the solutions:
- Adoption Playbooks: Improve product adoption and ensure that customers are able to achieve the top results by installing this solution created by Gainsight. Trigger CTAs to provide your CSMs with Playbooks when product adoption health score decreases or increases. You can trigger CTAs, if the CSM has not logged Timeline entry after a meeting with the customer about tactics to promote product adoption. Assets (11) included in this solution are Call To Action Configuration (01), Timeline Configuration (01), Email Template (03), Playbooks (03) and Rules (03).
- COVID Risk Assessment + Portfolio View: Quickly assess the potential impact of COVID on your customers. Give your entire company visibility on projected impact to your business. Use the data to quickly guide proactive interventions based on risk and opportunity.
- CSM Transition: Easily transition a customer to a new CSM by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use Playbooks to introduce a new CSM, create a milestone to track dates of transition, and align on objectives or success criteria. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Company Risk: Loss of Power User: Bridge the gap after the loss of a Power User (with highest active users) by installing this solution created by Gainsight. Use the Playbooks to identify the next Power User, contact their Business Sponsor and train the new Power User. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Drop In Usage: Provide solution and training to customers when their usage of Gaisinght drops by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use Playbooks to conduct calls with the customer to understand usage drop, schedule training, and use the customer feedback to maximum advantage. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Executive Business Review (EBR): Create a consistent EBR process. You can trigger CTAs for EBR to ensure that they occur timely as per your requirement by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use a Playbook (including Email template) to create a consistent customer experience for each EBR. You can Log EBRs to Timeline with the activity type EBR. Assets (07) included in this solution are CTA Configuration (01), Timeline Configuration (01), Email Template (01), Playbook (01) and Rules (03).
- Habits Risk: Low Adoption: Overcome a negative trend or drop in customer adoption or habits by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use Playbooks to review usage, schedule calls with Admin, and set up a best practice training and External Benchmark Rate (EBR). Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- New Executive Engagement: Eliminate all the risks when an existing Customer Executive is replaced by the new Customer Executive by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can send a welcome email to the new Customer Executive. You can know the reasons behind the unresponsiveness of a Customer Executive by using the Unresponsive New Executive playbook.
- Notify Management of Upcoming EBR: Use an email template to notify management of upcoming Executive Business Review (EBR) equipped with necessary details of the customer by installing this solution created by Gainsight. Assets (01) included in this solution is an Email Template (01).
- Re-engagement after No Contact: Use email templates to re-engage the inactive customer by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can draw their attention by highlighting or sharing best practices in the product since the last customer engagement. Assets (01) included in this solution is an Email Template (01).
- Sponsor Moving to New Company: Explore potential opportunities when a Sponsor moves to a new company by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use Playbooks to confirm new contact information, determine where a new company is in the sales process, and pass the information to Sales. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Executive Business Review Playbook: Playbook templates to institutionalize your Executive Business Review process.
- New Customer Kickoff Call Playbook: Playbook templates to institutionalize your New Customer Kickoff process.
- Sponsor Check-in Process: Automated internal Sponsor check-in process that will enable you to build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives.
- Time to Value: Establish a regular call schedule with the newly transitioned customers to ensure they are supported while improving their quarterly call model by installing this solution created by AthenaHealth. You can use pre-configured emails templates for bi-weekly and monthly calls follow ups. Assets (03) included in this solution are Email Template (02) and Playbook (01).
- Stakeholder Alignment Outreach: Your management team can build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives to increase retention and expansion. Assets (20) included in this solution are Add Dropdown lists in MDA (01), Add Fields to Company MDA Object (01), Add Fields to Person MDA Object (01), Timeline Configuration (01), Email Templates (02), Playbooks (03), Rules (03), Dashboards (01), and Reports (07).
- Sentiment Health Score: Sentiment Risk is a scorecard measure where your CSMs record their perspective on the customer’s health. You can use this workflow to define, capture, visualize, and act on customer health. Assets (08) included in this solution are Add Dropdown lists in MDA (01), Call To Action Configuration (01), Timeline Configuration (01), Scorecard Measures (01), Email Templates (01), Playbooks (01), and Rules (02).
- Engagement Health Score: Establish regular communications schedules with your customer’s executive decision makers to get critical relationships and information which paves the way for renewals and expansion. Assets (05) included in this solution are Scorecard Measures (01), Timeline Configuration (01), and Rules (03).
- Sentiment Tracking: Implement a simple workflow to track customer sentiment by their status in timeline and visualize sentiment across customers using report widget in dashboards. The following are the key benefits of the solution:
As CSMs are taking call notes in Timeline, they use a “Status” field -- selecting Red, Yellow, or Green -- to systematically track the customer’s sentiment during the interaction itself.
A Rule pushes latest Timeline “Status” field to set the Sentiment of the customer in Company object.
Embed reports to dashboards to visualize red accounts and distribution of Sentiment across customers and “risky” upcoming renewals.
New Executive (Digital Led): Reduce the risk created by new customer executives by taking the necessary actions at the right time. Support them to build a new relationship with customers and establish them as the executive sponsor. The following are the key benefits of the solution:
When CSM becomes aware that a new executive has joined the team (or a key contact has left, and the CSM identifies their replacement), they create a New Executive Risk CTA and associate the contact with the CTA.
Journey Orchestrator uses these CTAs to insert these contacts into a series of emails for the exec (articles to read, questions they should ask, etc.). A Rule closes this CTA once the contact has begun the Journey Orchestrator Program.
If these emails are not clicked, Journey Orchestrator creates an “Unresponsive New Exec” CTA for the CSM with a playbook that drives actions that mitigate risk.
Executive Business Review (Digital Led): Create a consistent Executive Business Review (EBR) process to help the customer appreciate the value that they have achieved and align on a path forward. The following are the key benefits of the solution:
Offers simple version of Executive Business Review email template.
An automated Journey Orchestrator program sends this EBR email every 3 months for a customer to do their own EBR, and offers an optional conversation with the CSM afterwards.
If a CSM conversation occurs, they log it in Timeline as an “EBR”, and then Journey Orchestrator will wait 6 months before sending the email again.
Risk Escalation: This solution enables you to establish a culture and habit of identifying and escalating risks so that you are empowered to mitigate risks before they lead to churn or downsell.
Education and Training
These solutions cover applications that promote learning and development. Following are the solutions:
- Learndot Solution: Learndot is a training management platform that allows companies to promote, schedule, accept registrations and process payments for training courses.
- Litmos Solution: SAP Litmos enables thousands of global companies to deliver training in the now. The solution consists of a powerful LMS, a commerce platform, and a content-rich course catalog that make it easy to manage the entire learning program from system implementation and integration to ongoing administration.
- Skilljar Solution: Skilljar solution enables you to derive meaning out of training and certification data in Gainsight.
These solutions provide best practice dashboards that are sourced from across the Gainsight community. Following are the solutions:
- CS Team Management: Dashboard for the executive team to provide insights into team metrics like CSM workload, Renewals, Risk CTA's, NPS® Scores, Customer Health, Activity, etc.
- CSM Dashboard: Create a structured agenda for CSMs 1:1 meetings. It enables the CSMs to focus on execution of operations and customer outcomes by installing this solution by Gainsight. Assets (10) included in this solution are Dashboards (1) and Reports (9). Following are the key benefits of this solution:
- Quickly review a customer portfolio to create a plan for the day.
- Take action on customer risk, as revealed through health scores, new NPS® survey responses, and risk CTAs.
- CSM activities that contribute to team KPIs:
- CSMs can take action for most urgent tasks by viewing the charts of open CTAs.
- CSMs can quickly refer back to recent actions through closed CTAs and Timeline activities.
- CSM Management Dashboard: Review your team’s CTAs, Timeline activities, and renewals to identify the areas of improvement and work on them by installing this solution by Gainsight. Assets (12) included in this solution are Dashboards (1) and Reports (11). Following are the key benefits of the solution:
- Monitor Timeline activities to understand how much time CSMs are spending with customers, and on what types of conversations.
- Easily identify the accounts which need your attention since they’re at risk or coming up for renewal.
- Ensure that the team meets revenue and renewal goals by tracking the number of customers, ARR, and renewals this quarter for each CSM.
- Quickly match up new or unassigned accounts to CSMs with the lowest account load.
- Executive Dashboard: Review the KPIs for the overall performance of your customer success program by installing this solution by Gainsight. You can compare the performance of individual teams to identify the teams that are not performing well and need executive intervention and support. Assets (16) included in this solution are Dashboards (1) and Reports (15). Following are the key benefits of this solution:
- Always know the condition of your customer base such as number of customers, customer stage and ARR.
- Ensure that each team is meeting revenue goals, with the help of charts that compare their customer count, ARR, and ARR up for renewal this quarter.
- Keep a close eye on your 'at-risk ARR' (from customers with red health scores).
- Monitor trends in risk indicators such as health scores and NPS®.
- Eliminate inefficiencies in key team operations by closely monitoring key motions.
- CSM Performance Dashboard: Out-of-the-box Dashboard solution that will enable CSM Managers to get insights on all customer success activities and measure productivity of their customer success teams.
- GDPR Compliance - Person Delete: Visualize all references of a Person across the tenant. This will help track all Personally identifiable information (PII) data in a single place and ensure that no reference to the deleted Person is available across the Organization.
- Exec Dashboard: It provides CSMs a dashboard to review and eliminate inefficiencies in key team operations by closely monitoring your customers base conditions such as overall customer wealth, upcoming renewals, company health, customer centric activities, and resources efficiency. The following are the key benefits of the solution:
- Always know the ‘shape’ of your customer base: how many active and churn customers, how much their ARR and representing based on stage and risk.
- Keep a close eye on your ‘at-risk ARR’ (from customers with red health scores).
- Easily view upcoming renewal goals, with charts that compare their customer count, ARR up for renewal this quarter along with health and risk.
- Chart showing “Churn Customers by Health” to give an idea on customers churned based on health score and Upcoming Risk Renewal customers not touched.
- Monitor trends in risk indicators such as health scores and NPS.
- Eliminate inefficiencies in key team operations by closely monitoring key motions.
These solution provides you ability to resolve issues, announce upcoming release and send weekly updates related to product. Following are the solutions:
- 'New in Gainsight' Update: Use an email template to send weekly updates on new features and enhancements in Gainsight by installing this solution created by Gainsight. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Product Release Email: Use an email template to announce an upcoming Product release to customers and asking them to participate in the release webinar by installing this solution created by Gainsight. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Product Risk: Overcome a situation where a customer has a functionality issue with the product by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use the Playbook to understand the scope of the issue, align with the Product team on next steps, and continuously check in with the customer until the issue is resolved. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
These solutions cover applications that track customer reviews and ratings of your product. Following are the solutions:
- G2 Crowd Solution: Enables you to make G2 crowd review data actionable in Gainsight. 'Buyer intent' data in the G2 crowd can also be managed with the solution.
- TrustRadius Solution: Most trusted review site for business technology. Optimized for content quality and data integrity, help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews.
These solutions cover applications that track usage data. Following are the solutions:
- Gainsight PX Solution: Gainsight PX (Product Experience) is Gainsight's premier tool to set up in-app messages and collect useful analytics from web applications. PX Connector allows you to establish a link between Gainsight and PX and then Adoption Explorer helps to manage this data in the Gainsight environment along with SA2.0 as templated configuration.
These solutions provide various solutions that increase the productivity of CSM teams. Following are the solutions:
- CTA Health Analysis Dashboard: You can view the volume of CTAs your CSMs are receiving and understand their effectiveness at closing their CTAs and CTA Tasks by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can view the overdue CTAs that need the utmost attention and work on them. You can filter the dashboard for a certain type of CTA or a CSM team to better understand individual workflows.
- Reset Stale Scorecards Measures: Create a rule to set expired and outdated scorecard measures to NA. This helps keep scorecard measures accurate and consistent.
- Seed Unified Scorecard Fact: Create a rule to set a Null score for each customer measure without a score. This ensures a record is created in the Unified Scorecard Fact object for all customers, including those without scores.
- Slack Notification for New Customer Assignment: Get Slack notifications for all new customer assignments and ensure alignment across all members of the CSM team.
- Slack Notifications for Timeline: Get Slack notifications for important activities in Gainsight Timeline and ensure that the entire CSM team is aligned on the latest customer events.
- Weekly Digest Emails: Send a weekly update to all your internal Gainsight users with details of their past activities and upcoming tasks within Gainsight.
- Weekly Digest Email for Executives: Send weekly updates to all your executives about trends in NPS® and customer health, number of new customers, customer risks, and number of upcoming renewals for each CSM.
- Weekly Digest Email for Managers: Send a weekly update to managers about your customer success team, providing details about NPS® and health score trends for the last 6 weeks, number of new customers by each CSM in the last 3 months, number of new risks created for each CSM in the last week, and the volume of upcoming renewals per CSM.
These solutions help you to manage your projects in the best way. You can view sales and services information. Track your project deadlines, schedules, and other workflow processes to save time and expenses. Following are the solutions:
- Financialforce Solution: FinancialForce PSA is built on the Salesforce Platform, allowing your business to manage your services projects all on a single cloud-based platform. Whether you are looking to break down silos and work in unison, or you need visibility between your sales and services you can count on FinancialForce PSA.
- Wrike Solution: Wrike professional service management enables its users to manage and track projects, deadlines, schedules, and other workflow processes having a templatized work intake process saves you time by ensuring that you have everything you need to get started upfront.
Sales & Advocacy
This solution category covers solutions related to renewal management. Following are the solutions:
- Customer Reference Request: Use an email template which asks customers for a reference in the most successful way, as it is a difficult task to request customers for a reference. Assets (01) included in this solution is an Email Template (01).
- Renewal Process: Ease the process of renewals of accounts with Gainsight by installing this solution by Gaiinsight. A well-constructed renewals process provides visibility and predictability, helps you build reliable forecasts, and ensures a scalable and consistent approach in the renewal process. Assets (8) included in this solution are CTA (1), Timeline (1), Email Template (3), Playbook (1), and Rules (2). The following are the key benefits of this solution:
- CTAs alert Renewal Leads of upcoming renewals 120 days before the contract end date.
- Renewal Leads can use Playbooks to follow a consistent, step-by-step workflow.
- A Rules assigns the Renewal Lead with an Overdue renewal conversation CTA, If the Renewal Lead is responsible for 100+ customers and a renewal-related Timeline activity is not created 120 to 80 days before the contract end date.
- Use a pre-configured email template to send auto-renewal notifications to customers.
- Advocacy Tracking: Establish a recurring process by a rule to identify likely advocates (NPS Promoters) and engage them in advocacy activities. The following are the key benefits of this solution:
- Deploy your first ‘listening post’ for likely advocates. Use a Rule to identify NPS Promoters that have a high health score and are not up for renewal in next 4 months, and record “Advocate and Reference” in a custom picklist field on their Person record.
- Survey these likely advocates, eliciting a short success story describing their positive experience with your company
- Take action on every success story survey response using a Call to Action with a Playbook defining steps to create a success story 1-pager, get approvals, and make this story available to prospects.
- Reference Management: This solution contains a five-step process that empowers a “Reference Manager” on your team to connect the right prospect with the right customer, and track the impact of the connection between them.
These solution category provides you ability to manage activities related to Success Plans. Following are the solutions:
- Holistic Customer Plan: Create and manage a Success Plan that can be used for the entire life-cycle of a customer by installing this solution created by AthenaHealth.
- Capture and monitor goals related to growth, performance, expansion and Return on Investment (ROI) goals.
- Use Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) playbook to track and analyze additional context about the customer. Assets (03) included in this solution are Success Plan Configuration (01) and Playbooks (02).
- Success Plan Reporting: The comprehensive dashboard provides a detailed view of Success Plans for the CSMs. It uses core Gainsight objects to break down Success Plans at three levels: Success Plan Level, Objective Level, and Task Level.
- Success Plan (ROI): Use ROI Success Plans to proactively capture, monitor, and drive customers toward their desired outcomes.
These solutions cover applications that create customer tickets. The tickets may be questions, issues, or complaints about your product. Following are the solutions:
- Support Risk: Track escalated Support cases and issues until they are resolved by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use the Playbooks to review and check the cases with the Support team, and ensure that customer issues are resolved. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Support Risk: High Priority Issue: Manage a customer's support risk when it is a high priority or urgent issue by installing this solution created by Gainsight. You can use the Playbooks to review open tickets, check with Support Assignee, involve the Support Manager (if necessary), and continue to check in with the customer until the issue is resolved. Assets (01) included in this solution is a Playbook (01).
- Support Solution: Convert your support data into actionable insights to enrich support experience. This solution works with Out of the Box (OOB) jobs of Zendesk connector. Assets (16) included in this solution are Playbook (01), Rules (02), 360 Layouts (02), Dashboards (01), and Reports (10).
Surveys & Feedback
These includes cover best practice surveys such as NPS® that are sourced from across Gainsight Community applications, and partner solutions that are aimed at capturing and managing customer feedback from within Gainsight. Following are the solutions:
- NPS® Notification to CSMs (INTERNAL): Use the Email template to notify CSMs on upcoming NPS® Survey for their Accounts by installing this solution created by Gainsight.
- Qualtrics Integration Solution: Qualtrics solution enables you to derive meaning out of Qualtrics survey data in Gainsight.
- Survey Monkey Integration Solution: Survey Monkey solution enables you to derive meaning out of your survey monkey survey data in Gainsight.
- Implementation CSAT Survey: Out of the box “Implementation” CSAT survey that enables customers to send out surveys and collect feedback at scale post implementation or new service request.
- NPS® Survey Program: Gather Net Promoter Score® data from your customers and identify their likelihood to recommend. sSolution also provides CTA's and Playbooks that cater to Promoter, Detractor, and Passive Response.
- Survey Dashboard: Dashboard has focused on giving organizations a holistic view of their NPS® & Survey responses.
- UserVoice: UserVoice and Gainsight work together to bridge the gap between success and product teams, empowering them to be both customer-focused and product-led. UserVoice helps growing SaaS businesses understand customer needs clearly. By bridging the gap between Customer Success, Product Management, and customers, UserVoice empowers organizations to live up to their commitment to customer-centricity.
- NPS Reporting: Net Promoter Score (NPS®) is an industry standard for measuring customer loyalty. You can use this dashboard to gain a deep understanding of both your NPS® trends and individual responses, and share these insights across your organization. Assets (12) included in this solution are Dashboards (01) and Reports (11).
- Post-Churn Feedback Survey: If a customer churns, you can understand the primary causes for the discontinued relationship such as main reasons for churn, highest churn influencers, additional comments and recommendations.
- Internal Gainsight Usage Survey: Assess the Gainsight values provided to your CSM team such as Gainsight product effectiveness, daily usage, feature usage, and time saved.
- Implementation Survey: Capture customer’s feedback on a project and learn lessons for the future project implementation process. This survey contains questions such as overall satisfaction with the implementation process, training and access level of satisfaction on various attributes of project implementation.
- CSM Satisfaction Survey: Evaluate customer satisfaction specifically with your Customer Success Manager (CSM) by sharing a survey with questions such as overall CSM satisfaction, CSM advocacy, and CSM engagement level.
- Customer Service Feedback Survey: Capture customer’s feedback on the customer service experience by sharing a survey with questions such as customer service quality, understanding, and recommendations.
- Customer Effort Score (CES) Survey: Understand customers' satisfaction with your issue resolution by sharing a survey with questions such as level of ease in handling issues and areas for improvement.
- Post-Launch Survey: Gather customers' initial feedback soon after they launch your platform by sharing a survey with questions such as the most valuable feature, time saved, and biggest challenges in launching the platform.
- Customer Advocacy Survey: Determine which customer contacts are willing to recommend Gainsight by sharing a survey with questions such as company name, customer age, and willingness to be an advocate.
- Post-Event Survey: After a major company event, evaluate your customer and prospect's overall experience by sharing a survey with questions such as probability to recommend, most valuable takeaways, and areas for improvement.
- Cross-Functional Survey: Get holistic feedback from customers on cross-functional departments like Sales, Support, Customer Success and Product teams by sharing a survey with questions such as probability to recommend, rating on various attributes of your product and areas for improvement.
- Internal Product Marketing Survey: Assess the effectiveness of your product marketing content by sharing a survey with questions such as satisfaction on sales content, company website effectiveness, product packaging, and ease of use.
- Product Cross-sell Survey: You can grab the customer’s interest towards your other products and interest in knowing more about them, which they have not purchased by sharing a survey with questions about awareness of other products.
- Initial End User Training Survey: Gather feedback from your customers' end users after they complete their initial product training by sharing a survey with questions such as most valuable features, overall satisfaction, and enablement moving forward.
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey: Evaluate overall customer satisfaction with your company by sharing a survey with questions such as product satisfaction, team satisfaction, and overall satisfaction.
- Likelihood to Renew Survey: Predict which renewals will be easy or difficult by surveying your customers just before the renewal process. You can ensure that your team acts on the survey responses for a better chance of increasing your volume of renewals.