This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains how to create a Scorecard habits report.
|IMPORTANT: Starting with 6.32 April/May 2022 release, Habits Report is available in Administration > Analytics > Scorecard Widgets page.|
A Habits Report allows you to review your customer’s health scores. This report displays the trends with reference to your configured grading scheme. To create this report, select either Account Scorecard History or Relationship Scorecard History as your source object, depending on whether you use Relationships in your org.
Note: While creating this report, add a filter named “Scorecard Name” and select a scorecard.
To create a Habits Report:
- Navigate to Administration > Analytics.
- Click Scorecard Widgets.
- Select either Company or Relationship as the source object.
Note: From the drop down menu available next to the Scorecard Widgets page title.
- Hover on Create Reports and a drop down will appear.
- Click Habits.
Note: When you select the Habits report, the following fields are selected by default
- Show me: Count of company Id.
- By: Snapshot Date.
- Filter: Results are filtered to display any one scorecard.
- You can add or delete the fields as required.
- It is mandatory to include either the Snapshot Date or an individual Measure field in the By section.
- Drag and drop a measure or a measure group in the Group By field.
- Add required filters using the Add Filter icon.
- Click Apply.
- Click Run Report.
Auto Grouping of Scorecards in Filters
When you filter Scorecards in a Habits report, you can see that all the Scorecards are grouped according to their Scoring scheme. This is a unique feature in Habits report.
Currently, Gainsight does not support Heat map and Packed bubble visualizations in Habits report.