This article helps admins to create a Scorecard Habits report.
A Habits report allows you to review your customer’s health scores. This report displays the trends with reference to your configured grading scheme. To create this report, you can either select Account Scorecard History or Relationship Scorecard History as your source object, depending on whether you use Relationships in your org.
Create Habits Report
To create a Habits report:
- Navigate to Administration > Analytics.
- Click Scorecard Widgets.
- In the Scorecard Widgets page, select either Company or Relationship as the source object.
- From the Create Reports drop-down list, select Habits.
- Drag-and-drop a measure or a measure group to the Group By pane.
- (Optional) To add more filters, click Add Filters.
- Click Apply.
- Click Run Report. The report is generated.
- When you create a Habits report, the following panes are automatically configured.
- Show me: Count of company Id
- Group By: Snapshot Date
- Filter: Results are filtered to display any one scorecard.
- You can add or delete fields in the panes as required.
- It is required to include either the Snapshot Date or an individual Measure field in the Group By pane.
- In, Not in, and Is null operators are available for Overall Score and Measures in the Add Filter slide-out panel and the Drilldown Report dialog box.
Fiscal Period Filter
You can filter the Habits report based on fiscal periods. This filter is available in the Snapshot Date drop-down list.
You can also customize the fiscal period from the Fiscal Years page in Administration > Application Settings. For more information on how to define a custom fiscal period, refer to the Application Settings article.
Auto Grouping of Scorecards in Filters
When you filter Scorecards in a Habits report, you can see that all the Scorecards are grouped according to their Scoring scheme. This is a unique feature in the Habits report.
Currently, Gainsight does not support Heat map and Packed-bubble visualizations in Habits report.