Gainsight NXT - Articles Impacted due to July, 2023 Release
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our documentation is being updated to match the new July 2023 release (v6.37) navigation changes. Technical Communication team is working diligently to align everything as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
For more information about the latest UI changes, click here.
This article explains how to create a Scorecard habits report.
|IMPORTANT: Starting with 6.32 April/May 2022 release, Habits Report is available in Administration > Analytics > Scorecard Widgets page.|
A Habits Report allows you to review your customer’s health scores. This report displays the trends with reference to your configured grading scheme. To create this report, select either Account Scorecard History or Relationship Scorecard History as your source object, depending on whether you use Relationships in your org.
Note: While creating this report, add a filter named “Scorecard Name” and select a scorecard.
To create a Habits Report:
- Navigate to Administration > Analytics.
- Click Scorecard Widgets.
- Select either Company or Relationship as the source object.
- Hover on Create Reports and a drop down will appear.
- Click Habits.
- Drag and drop a measure or a measure group in the Group By field.
Note: When you select the Habits report, the following fields are selected by default
- Filter: Results are filtered to display any one scorecard.
- You can add or delete the fields as required.
- It is mandatory to include either the Snapshot Date or an individual Measure field in the By section.
- Show me: Count of company Id.
- By: Snapshot Date.
- Add required filters using the Add Filter icon.
- Click Apply.
- Click Run Report.
Fiscal Period Filter
You can filter the Habits report based on fiscal periods. This filter is available in the Snapshot Date dropdown.
You can also customize the fiscal period from the Fiscal Years page in Administration > Application Settings. To know more about creating a custom fiscal period, refer to the Application Settings article in the Additional Resources section.
Auto Grouping of Scorecards in Filters
When you filter Scorecards in a Habits report, you can see that all the Scorecards are grouped according to their Scoring scheme. This is a unique feature in Habits report.
Currently, Gainsight does not support Heat map and Packed bubble visualizations in Habits report.