Gainsight NXTGainsight helps innovative companies protect and nurture their most valuable asset - their customers - with the power of our award-winning platform. With our Customer Success Solution, you can gain deeper insights into customer behavior, operationalize the customer lifecycle, and coordinate actions and results across teams.
This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. New and upgraded customers are deployed on Gainsight NXT.
If you have not upgraded and are using Gainsight Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation here.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
Rules Engine help you scale your data investment by harnessing cutting-edge technology to transform customer data into value delivered. Gainsight Rules Engine can perform multi-step, in-memory data processing to convert raw customer data to real-world action. Rules Engine can also perform multiple fetches and transformations in a single rule; including tasks to fetch data from multiple sources, merge, aggregate, pivot and then load to an object.
- Click here to expand for more information about creating Dataset from Salesforce Objects
- If you have connected to Salesforce Connector, you can also use Salesforce Objects to create a Dataset. The steps and other configurations remain the same.
Sample Rules Engine High-Level Task Transformation
Rules Engine helps you reduce the number of rules created and all MDA custom objects created, by enabling Admins to work with multiple data sets from multiple Objects; as well as process the data and perform actions.
If you are viewing this article as part of the Configure Rules Engine documentation path, please use the arrows at the top of the article to proceed. Alternately, you can access these additional articles independently:
- <<Rules Engine - Prerequisites and Limitations>>(TBA)
- <<Rules Engine for Company vs. Relationships>>(TBA)
- Create Tasks with Rules Engine
- Aggregate Usage Data with Rules Engine
- Export to S3 from Rules Engine
- <<Custom Grouping, Time Series, and Pivoting using Rules Engine>>(TBA)
- Formula Builder in Rules Engine