Gainsight NXTGainsight helps innovative companies protect and nurture their most valuable asset - their customers - with the power of our award-winning platform. With our Customer Success Solution, you can gain deeper insights into customer behavior, operationalize the customer lifecycle, and coordinate actions and results across teams.
This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. New and upgraded customers are deployed on Gainsight NXT.
If you have not upgraded and are using Gainsight Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation here.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This articles lists all the data ingestion channels to load company's business data into the Gainsight objects. Admins should load data into the Gainsight objects to start using Gainsight NXT. To load business data into the following objects in Gainsight:
- Accounts data into the Company object
- Contacts into the Person object model
- Gainsight users as active users and non-Gainsight users (those who will view Gainsight pages like Dashboards or 360 layouts through sharing) as inactive users into the User object.
- Details about your company’s Relationship entities into the Relationship and Relationship Type objects.
- Usage data into any custom object created for the purpose
- Any other business data into any specific custom object.
Gainsight Objects and Data Ingestion Channels
The following resources help you learn about the Gainsight core objects, their attributes, and different ingestion channels to load data into these objects:
To learn more about the Gainsight Data Architecture, refer to the article Gainsight Data Management.