This article explains how to integrate Coveo knowledge base content with Gainsight PX.
Gainsight PX offers an integration with Coveo which allows you to search and view the knowledge base content of Coveo from the PX Knowledge Center Bot.
Ensure you have the following details to configure the integration:
- Login credentials to Coveo
- Coveo Organization ID and Access Token
To establish connection between Gainsight PX and Coveo:
- Login to Gainsight PX.
- Navigate to Administration > Integrations.
- In the Knowledge Center Integrations section, click the Settings icon on the Coveo card.
In the Coveo Knowledge Management configuration window, enter the following information:
- Organization ID: The unique and permanent ID of an existing Coveo organization.
- Access Token: The search token which you have already generated in Coveo.
- Search Domain: The domain for the search call.
- Click Apply.
- Navigate to the Knowledge Center Bot to verify the integration.
Configure Constant Query Filter for Article Search
If you want to further narrow the search, configure a Constant Query string in the Article Search tab.
Note: This filter is applied on the search string entered by the user.
To verify whether the integration is successful:
- Navigate to the required Knowledge Center Bot.
- In Editor, click the Articles Search tab.
- From the list of Knowledge Base, select Coveo.
- Click Save. Users can search and view content from the Coveo knowledge base in the Knowledge Base tab of the bot.