Use Customer360 (C360) to Prepare for Customer Meetings
This article reviews the various components of the Customer360 (C360) page and how CSMs can use them effectively to prepare for customer meetings, presentations, and other essential business gatherings.
Gainsight provides a variety of C360 sections out of the box, but Admins can also configure custom sections based on the organization’s needs. This article describes the most common C360 sections.
Customer360 (C360) Page
To navigate to the C360 page:
- Enter the name of the required Company in the global search box. A list of matching Company records are populated.
- Select the required Company. You will be redirected to the C360 page of the selected Company.
Note: You can navigate to any company’s C360 page by clicking the company name from other applications in Gainsight.
The C360 page will have the following tabs:
- Detail Tab: The Detail tab provides a consolidated view of customer information by pulling data from a variety of sources. Your organization may include various sections in the Detail tab of the C360 page.
- Timeline Tab: Use the Timeline tab to log Activities, such as Updates, Calls, Meetings, and Emails, along with notes from their customer interactions. The C360 Timeline view is automatically visible to users, and Admins can customize the layout for each of the activity types. For more information on Timeline, refer to the Log Activities to Timeline article.
If you have suggestions about what to include in the C360, contact your Gainsight Administrator. For more information on how to configure the C360, Admins can refer to the Configure the C360 Page & Section Types article.
The C360 Detail tab has the following most common sections; however, your organization may include various sections in the Detail tab of the C360 page.
The Summary section provides a quick overview of your customer’s current status by looking at essential metrics like Open CTAs, Health Score, Success Planes, NPS score, and so on. You can also view crucial fields on the right pane of the Summary section, such as Industry, Renewal Date, etc. Contact your administrator if you wish to add a widget or field in the Summary section.
For more information on the Summary, refer to the Overview of Customer 360 Details article.
The Scorecard section tracks customer Health across various measures. You can use this section to make notes for meetings, such as which measures are healthy or unhealthy, the health score trend over time, and so on.
Following are the few important actions that you can perform from this section:
- You can modify any qualitative measures based on your knowledge of the customer.
- You can adjust the score using the slider.
- If the score is still valid, you use the Renew Score option to update the date associated with the score
For more information on Scorecards, refer to the Overview of Customer 360 Details article.
The Cockpit section displays all of the customer’s CTAs. You can prepare for a customer meeting with information on the number of Open CTAs, the number of Risk CTAs, possibility of expanding business with a customer by reviewing expansion type CTAs and so on.
For more information on Cockpit, refer to the Overview of Customer 360 Details article.
Based on the NPS® score given by a customer, the Survey section helps you to gauge the customer’s loyalty and satisfaction. The Survey section has two tabs:
- NPS ® RESPONSES: This section displays the survey results in graphical representation. The NPS® dial displays the average NPS® score for a particular survey, depending on the survey participant from the specific customer.
- SURVEY RESPONSES: The detailed responses of each survey are displayed in this section. Click the Eye icon of a survey to view the responses given by the customer for that survey.
For more information on Surveys, refer to the Overview of Customer 360 Details article.
You can use the sponsor tracking section to track Sponsors and get notified when there are changes in Title, Company, or any other important professional aspect of your Contacts. For more information on Sponsor Tracking, refer to the Sponsor Tracking Overview article.
The Usage Section displays the modules of your product or service used by the customer, so you can understand which features are highly utilized and where there’s low usage or adoption. Based on customer usage data, you can prepare for meetings by concentrating on those modules which are most frequently used by customers.
For more information on Usage section, refer to the Overview of Customer 360 Details article.
In the TIMELINE view, you can log Activities, such as Updates, Calls, Meetings, and Emails, along with notes from the customer interactions. For instance, you can record important points of a meeting and then follow up with customers on those points in the subsequent meetings. Apart from this, you can also view the history of previous activities with customers and thus understand the current requirement of the customer. For example, repeatedly asking for feature enhancement, asking for a bug to be resolved, etc. You can accordingly prepare for a meeting with a customer or your manager. For more information about Timeline, refer to the Timeline Overview article.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|