Display True NPS in 360 Survey Section
By default, the NPS® score in the Survey section of a C360/R360 page displays the calculated average score of all responses to that survey. The goal of this article is to change this configuration, and display the ‘True’ NPS® score in the C360/R360 page, which has not been averaged, for each survey displayed in the 360 survey section.
Note: The below configuration is explained using C360, and the configuration for R360 remains same.
- True NPS® Score: is calculated as the difference between the percentage of Promoters and Detractors. It is not expressed as a percentage but as a number lying between -100 and +100.
- Average NPS® Score: The average score of the data selected. It is calculated by adding the scores together and dividing them by the number of scores.
Configure to display True NPS® Score
To change configuration to display true NPS® score from Average NPS® score:
- Navigate to Administration > Company > C360 Layouts.
Note: To configure to display True NPS® Score to R360 page, navigate to Administration > Relationships > TYPES > Select a Relationship Type > LAYOUTS.
- Click the action icon for the Layout that you want to configure and click the Edit option.
- If you haven't already included the Survey section in your layout, search the Survey section in the available sections (Local/Global), then move it to Selected sections.
- In the Survey section, click the CONFIGURE icon.
- Change the current setting from Average NPS® Score to NPS® Score.
- Click SAVE.
- Navigate to the C360 page of a company to which this layout is applied. You can see the True NPS® displayed for each individual survey in the Survey section.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|