This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
By default, the NPS score in the Survey section of a C360/R360 page displays the calculated average score of all responses to that survey. The goal of this article is to change this configuration, and display the ‘True’ NPS score in the C360/R360 page, which has not been averaged, for each survey displayed in the 360 survey section.
Note: The below configuration is explained using C360, and the configuration for R360 remains same.
- True NPS Score: is calculated as the difference between the percentage of Promoters and Detractors. It is not expressed as a percentage but as a number lying between -100 and +100.
- Average NPS Score: The average score of the data selected. It is calculated by adding the scores together and dividing them by the number of scores.
Configure to display True NPS Score
To change configuration to display true NPS score from Average NPS score:
- Navigate to Administration > Company > C360 Layouts.
Note: To configure to display True NPS Score to R360 page, navigate to Administration > General > Relationships > TYPES > Select a Relationship Type > LAYOUTS.
- Click the action icon for the Layout that you want to configure and click the Edit option.
- If you haven't already included the Survey section in your layout, search the Survey section in the available sections (Local/Global), then move it to Selected sections.
- In the Survey section, click the CONFIGURE icon.
- Change the current setting from Average NPS Score to NPS Score.
- Click SAVE.
- Navigate to the C360 page of a company to which this layout is applied. You can see the True NPS displayed for each individual survey in the Survey section.