This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
Gainsight Sharing gives admins the ability to use customer insight to align the stakeholders of your customer, partner or vendor on a single source of truth. This enables everyone involved in a company to coordinate and prioritize their actions around a unified understanding of health. Stakeholders can access a Shared 360 view or Dashboard via a web page outside of the Gainsight application.
Visibility for Cross-functional Teams
With Gainsight Sharing, cross-functional teams and external partners can have a common understanding of the customer and collaborate towards achieving key customer goals. Gainsight consolidates multiple sources of data such as your CRM, support system, financial system, survey tool or custom database to provide a one-stop data shop for customer-facing teams.
Use Sharing to:
- Collaborate with internal teammates: Use Shared360 to share important customer or partner information such as customer health, open risk or opportunity alerts, survey responses or company metrics with your cross-functional teams to align on desired customer outcomes to prepare for an upcoming renewal.
- Better enable channel partners: Share a customer dashboard with Channel Partners to enable them to better manage their portfolio by mitigating risks, executing strategic goals, and capitalizing on expansion opportunities.
- Keep Executives Informed: Use Shared360 to brief executives on important customer metrics and goal progress before they meet with strategic customers.
Share 360 pages send important customer metrics. An example of a Shared 360 page is illustrated in the image below:
This feature Shares a 360 degree view to align the stakeholders of your customer, partner, or vendor on a single source of truth. In short, Shared 360:
- Enables everyone involved in a company to coordinate and prioritize their actions around a unified understanding of health
- Makes Gainsight data accessible without the need of a Gainsight license
- Enables end-users to easily access information (view only mode) outside of the Gainsight application through a web page.
Shared Dashboard (Sample)
Share dashboards send visual representations of data. An example of a Shared Dashboard is illustrated in the image below:
To control who can access Gainsight Sharing, the Admin can choose to set for secure access:
- Add an optional One Time Password (OTP)
- Set an expiration timeframe
- Restrict to certain IP addresses for additional security