This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
The Customer 360 (C360) is a central hub of your customer’s business information in Gainsight. It synthesizes business data from various sources and provides you with a holistic view of your customers. This minimizes the preparation time for your customer meetings. To access the Customer 360 view, click the customer name hyperlink from anywhere within Gainsight, ex: Global search box, Call to Action (CTA), etc. For more information on the C360 View, refer to the Overview of C360 Details article.
The 360 view is available for both Company as well as Relationships (if your org has configured Relationships in Gainsight). You can view the business information related to a Relationship from the specific Relationship 360 (R360) page. For more information on the Relationships in Gainsight, refer to the Relationships Overview article.
You can find the following information from C360 view:
- From the Summary section, you can quickly know your customer’s health score (From Scorecards section), ARR, NPS/Survey Responses, Open CTAs, product usage data, etc.
- Relationships, Persons, and Sponsors associated with this customer.
- Access Timeline from the 360; for more information on Timeline, refer to the Timeline Overview article.
- Reports linked from Report Builder using Related Lists (Ex: Reports created on CTAs like “Show me open CTAs for this customer”)
- Success Plans associated with this customer.
- Person section displaying people hierarchy and Influencer relation type.
CSMs can perform the following actions from the C360 page:
- Configure Relationships
- Log Activities from Timeline
- Add Persons and Sponsors
- Create CTAs and Success Plans
You can customize the 360 view of your customers, to fit your organization needs. For more information on how to configure the C360 page, refer to the Configure C360 view article.
The benefits of using Customer 360 include:
- Efficiency - save time by accessing customer information from various sources in your one-stop data shop
- Standardization - ensure that you have a single source of truth that is accessible to others in your organization
- Flexibility - utilize multiple layouts to tailor the information based on customer or user characteristics
- Integration - connect with other Gainsight features to provide a comprehensive ability to manage your customers.
Relationships are an object in Gainsight that provide you with the flexibility to accurately model and manage your complex customer structures by creating relationship types and relationships. Relationships takes Customer Success beyond managing Company's. They help CS manage each connection point (Relationship) with your customer. Therefore, the Relationship 360 is unique to the specific relationship.
The same sections are available and/or can be configured in the R360 as the C360, and R360 layouts can be applied to different relationship types.
For information on how to add a relationship section to C360, refer to the Add Relationship Section to the C360 Page article.