Getting Started with Rules Engine
Rules Engine helps you scale your data investment by harnessing cutting-edge technology to transform customer data into value delivered. Gainsight Rules Engine can perform multi-step, in-memory data processing to convert raw customer data to real-world action. Rules Engine can also perform multiple fetches and transformations in a single rule; including tasks to fetch data from multiple sources, merge, aggregate, pivot and then load to an object.
Gainsight NXT in Salesforce CRMContent in this section supports Gainsight NXT accessing through Salesforce Login. To learn more about Gainsight NXT in Salesforce, click here.
- Click here to expand for more information about creating Dataset from Salesforce Objects
- If you have connected to Salesforce Connector, you can also use Salesforce Objects to create a Dataset. The steps and other configurations remain the same.
Sample Rules Engine High-Level Task Transformation
Rules Engine helps you reduce the number of rules created and all MDA custom objects created, by enabling Admins to work with multiple data sets from multiple Objects; as well as process the data and perform actions.
If you are viewing this article as part of the Configure Rules Engine documentation path, please use the arrows at the top of the article to proceed. Alternately, you can access these additional articles independently:
- Rules Engine - Prerequisites and Limitations
- Create Tasks with Rules Engine
- Aggregate Usage Data with Rules Engine
- Export to S3 from Rules Engine
- Formula Builder in Rules Engine
If you're new to Gainsight administration, we strongly encourage you to complete our free web-based training, and then to sign-up for live instructor-led sessions. In the live sessions, you'll have opportunities to hear best practices, tips, and tricks for troubleshooting, and to complete practice exercises in a training org.