Gainsight NXTGainsight helps innovative companies protect and nurture their most valuable asset - their customers - with the power of our award-winning platform. With our Customer Success Solution, you can gain deeper insights into customer behavior, operationalize the customer lifecycle, and coordinate actions and results across teams.
This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. New and upgraded customers are deployed on Gainsight NXT.
If you have not upgraded and are using Gainsight Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation here.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains how to configure surveys for Relationships. This configuration requires specific selections while creating a survey for Relationships. The following are the three key steps to configure surveys for Relationships:
- Create Survey based on Relationship Type
- Create Program for a Relationship Type that was associated to the specific Relationship Survey. For more information, refer Distribute Relationship Survey.
- Add Participants to a Program, which is configured with Relationship Survey, from the Relationship Person object. For more information, refer Distribute Relationship Survey.
For detailed information on how to build surveys in Gainsight, refer Configure Surveys path.
Create Survey on Relationship Type
While creating a new survey for a Relationship, you should select the specific Relationship type as its entity. To configure this, take the following steps:
- Navigate to Surveys > Survey List.
- Click + to create a new survey.
- Click the entity drop-down field and select the Relationship type that you want to associate with the survey.
- Select your survey language from the Languages dropdown field.
- Enter text for the survey name.
- Click SAVE.
- Complete the remaining survey configuration steps. For more information on configuring surveys, refer to Configure Surveys (Path).
Distribute Relationship Survey
You can distribute surveys associated with a Relationship Type through Journey Orchestrator Programs. Following are the configurations that are specific to Relationship types in a Program:
- Create Program for a Relationship Type that was associated to a Relationship Survey. For more information, refer Configure Program for a Relationship Type.
- Add Participants to a Program, which is configured with Relationship Survey, from the Relationship Person object. For more information, refer Add Participants to a Program from the Relationship Person.
For detailed information on how to configure a Program, refer Journey Orchestrator for Relationships.
Relationship Survey Analytics
The responses collected for Relationship surveys can be analyzed via the Survey Analytics tab. You can filter surveys that are associated to Relationship Types by selecting required Relationship types from Entity dropdown field. For more information on these analytics, refer Surveys Analytics Overview.
For NPS surveys, you can find additional analytics on the NPS Analytics page. You should configure Global filter in the NPS Analytics page to pull analytics for Relationship surveys. To learn more about this page, refer to NPS Analytics Overview.