Notes and Tips:
- This tutorial is presented for educational purposes only
- Always test your rules before running them in a production environment
- Understand your Salesforce environment before performing any operations which may affect your data
Navigate to Journey Orchestrator Power Lists
- Click the Journey Orchestrator tab > click the Power List sub-page in the left pane
- Click +Power List
Set up the Power List
- Enter name for the Power List
- Select "Salesforce" from the Derive list of contacts from > "Call to Action" > User Field > Call to Action::Assignee
- Select the following criteria:
- Call to Action Name equals [name of your CTA]
- Set the first Created Date to greater or equal and subtract N days from run | 7
- Set the second Created Date to less than and subtract N days from run | 6
- Set these boxes to the date desired (If a week is desired set the top to 7 and bottom to 6; or for two weeks use 14 and 13. As long as they are one day apart it will still check that day.)
- Set Last Modified Date less or equal, subtract N days from run, and then set it according to whatever the desired check time is. (If you want it to check the last 5 days set to 5; or 10 to set it to the last ten days.)
Finish the Power List
- (Optional) Add list fields for use as tokens in the template.
- Make sure the power list refresh occurs before the outreach sends the email.
- If the box "Refresh the power list before outreach execution" is checked, then there is no reason to worry about checking the outreach's send time.
- Click Save and Refresh. You will receive an email as well as a pop up that says it has succeeded.
In this tutorial it was not covered how to Create Journey Orchestrator Email Templates.
It was also not covered how to Create and Execute Journey Orchestrator Outreaches (aka, schedule emails).