CSMs, Account Managers, and Executives need quick customer information while on the go – heading to a customer meeting, traveling, meeting customers at conferences, juggling a busy schedule. With limited time and many customers, CSMs and AMs also need to quickly see if key customers are in trouble. Gainsight mobile allows you to access all of your key customer information from the Gainsight Customer 360 view right from your smartphone while on the go!
To see a video overview click here.
Gainsight mobile is accessed through the Salesforce Mobile app, which can be downloaded for free to your phone from the app store. If you don't see the Gainsight app in Salesforce, contact your Gainsight Admin to make sure it's enabled. The mobile app is available to all users with a full Gainsight license.
Salesforce Mobile works across iPhone and Android devices. The Gainsight app is optimized for a phone experience – it will work on tablet but visually hasn’t been optimized for the larger screen.
- Click Gainsight Mobile in the menu
Note: the position of Gainsight in the menu can be adjusted in a Salesforce org’s mobile navigation set-up area.
Gainsight Mobile includes the following capabilities (depending on which C360 sections your Admin enabled for Mobile):
Customer 360 Summary
- Account Stats: Renewal Date, Stage, Lifetime, ARR, etc.
- Scorecard: View and edit overall comments; view and edit component scores
- Engagement Chart: View engagement data and milestones
- User Level Data: If Segment.io or Mixpanel is enabled, see your most active users and more commonly performed events
- NPS or Survey: displays only if NPS is enabled in the Administration > C360 Sections, and there is at least 1 response. The summary number displayed is the average rating for the most recent NPS survey. Drilling in shows responses for that survey.
- Support Cases: displays only if enabled in Administration > C360 Sections and the standard case object in Salesforce is being used. The number displayed is the number of open support cases. Drilling in shows brief details about each open ticket.
Note: The C360 sections visible in your instance may vary based on which ones your Admin enabled for Mobile. Admins, see this article for instructions.
Customer 360 Timeline A timeline of all Milestones and CTA's
- Browse all open CTAs that you own
- Browse open CTAs that you own for a specific customer
- Edit and add comments to a CTA or task. Comments can be added in a general text area, or as Chatter comments
- Add tasks to a CTA
Lifecycle Management Actions On the Customer360 Summary screen, tap the blue plus sign at the bottom of the screen to quickly log a Milestone.
Gainsight Mobile Overview
Cockpit List View
Cockpit view across all customers, showing all open CTAs belonging to the viewer. The Cockpit can be filtered to show a specific CTA type, i.e. Risks, Events, Opportunities, which are indicated by the red, yellow, and green circles respectively. Tap on a CTA to view more details or edit a CTA.