Gainsight NXTGainsight helps innovative companies protect and nurture their most valuable asset - their customers - with the power of our award-winning platform. With our Customer Success Solution, you can gain deeper insights into customer behavior, operationalize the customer lifecycle, and coordinate actions and results across teams.
This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. New and upgraded customers are deployed on Gainsight NXT.
If you have not upgraded and are using Gainsight Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation here.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains how admins can configure Usage section, to help view usage data of a company in C360. This is achieved by adding the usage layout defined in Adoption Explorer project, to the C360 layout configuration page. Once admins add this section, CSMs can now see the usage data of associated company as per the above configured Adoption Explorer layout on C360 page.
- Before you configure a Usage section in a C360 layout, make sure that you have already created a Project and a Usage Layout in the respective Adoption Explorer Project. For more information on how to create an Adoption Explorer Project, and a Usage Layout in an Adoption Explorer Project, refer Configure Projects in Adoption Explorer.
Add Usage Section to the C360 page
To configure the Usage section, you must first add it to the Selected sections section. By default, the Usage section is displayed on the LOCAL pane of the Available sections. You can drag and drop it from Local pane to the Selected sections.
To add the Usage section to the Selected sections:
- Navigate to Administration > General > Company.
- Click the C360 LAYOUTS tab.
- Expand the Company Layouts section (if not expanded).
- Click the EDIT icon for the required layout. For more information on how to handle multiple Layouts, refer Create and Assign Multiple C360 Layouts.
- Drag and drop the Usage section from the LOCAL pane of the Available sections to the Selected sections.
- (Optional) Click the Edit icon to rename the Usage section.
- Hover to the Usage section and click the CONFIGURE icon. Configure Section dialog appears.
- Enter the following details:
- Edit the section title if required.
- (Optional) Enter a description to the section.
- Select the required Adoption Explorer Project from the Select Project dropdown list. Once you select an Adoption Explorer project, you will see a list of usage layouts from the selected project, in the Usage Layout dropdown list.
Note: All the Adoption Explorer projects defined in the Org are listed as options in the dropdown list.
- Select the required Layout from the Usage Layout dropdown list.
- Click SAVE.
After you add the Usage section to Selected sections, CSMs can now view it on the C360 page. To learn more about how Usage Section appears on C360 page, refer Usage Section on C360 page.