Vault Use Case Library: Email Engagement, Events, and Other
- Last updated
Save as PDF
This article presents groups of Vault assets that support different email engagement, event, and other use cases.
How to Manage Email Engagement (CoPilot):
Advanced Email Engagement Assets:
- You can set up an Email Engagement Scorecard based on CoPilot statistics. Use this rule to clear the scores and this rule to set them.
- Want to re-engage with your customers? Use this rule to load the dates of the last CoPilot emails you sent to each customer, and use these dates in a Power List to determine who will receive your re-engagement email.
How to Communicate about Events:
- Have an event coming up? Follow these steps.
- Let’s invite your customers! Here’s a template.
- We better send a reminder that the event’s coming up. Use this template.
- What a great event! Let’s see how we did with this post-event survey.
How to Segment Your Customers / CSMs:
- You can segment your customers based on number of users using a custom field “User Bucket” with this rule.
- You can re-assign CSMs using a custom field “CSM Team”
- Use this rule to re-assign CSMs based on criteria
- Use this rule to reset the values to null
How to Track & Socialize Your Health Scores:
- You can report on health scores by:
- You may want to send health scores to your customers or CSMs with this email.
How to Change CSMs:
- Are we changing CSMs? Follow these steps.
- Now let’s lay a milestone based on this CSM transition with this rule.
How to Handle Flagged Risks:
- Create CTAs based on weekly flagged risk Chatter updates with this rule.
- Notify management of flagged risks affecting high-ARR customers with this email.
- Report on flagged risks by reason.
- You can also report on flagged risks by risk type (see Product Risks, etc.)
How to Handle Other Types of Risks:
- For data risks, use this playbook.
- For fatigue risks, let’s create CTAs based on flagged risks with this rule.
How to Get Creative with Email Templates:
How to Communicate Webinars:
- First, announce the webinar line-up for the month with this email.
- After each webinar, send a follow-up email with the webinar recording and / or deck.
How to Get Feedback on Teammate Success:
- Use this survey to collect 360 feedback for the entire company.
- Use this survey to collect feedback on your CEO.
- Use this survey to collect feedback on managers.
How to Get Internal Feedback:
How to Manage a Product Release:
- First, send this email to announce your new product release.
- You can conduct a beta release on a new feature, soliciting participation and feedback.
- After the release, send this survey to solicit feedback on the product release.
How to Get Customer Feedback:
- Ask your prospects about what they expect from a demo.
- After the sale, ask your customers about their sales expectations.
- Ask your customers about your product, regarding its current and future form, and its workflow.
- Ask your Customer Advisory Board with this survey.
- Ask your customers for their feedback on customer service and customer effort to resolve issues.
- Ask your customers about their satisfaction with their CSMs with this or this.
- Ask your customers about their overall satisfaction.