This tutorial guides you to create a Scorecard report which displays the list of customers and their current Overall Score. This tutorial concentrates on preparing the report for the "Overall Score (Account)" measure. The output displayed after preparing the report, showcases the list of customers and their corresponding current scores, for the "Overall Score (Account)" measure.
Scorecards 2.0 is enabled.
Scorecard and its measures are configured.
A default Scorecard exists for all Accounts.
Note: To learn how to configure Scorecards and Measures, refer the Scorecards 2.0 article.
Navigate to Report Builder.
Click + REPORT.
Enter a name for the report, in the Name this report field.
Select the Scorecard Fact Object from the Select data source field under the MDA Data section.
The scorecard fact object is created for each scorecard. The Scorecard Fact holds all of the scores (overall & individual) for all applicable customers.
- Select the following fields:
Company Id -> Name
Current score Id -> Name
- (Optional) Modify the field names to better understand the report results.
Note: Similarly, you can rename the other field label as Score.
- In the filter section, select the Name field from Measure Id.
- Enter the name of the measure for which we want to see the score (here it is for the "Overall Score (Account)" measure). However, you can use other measures to filter scores.
This filters the data to include only the Scores for the Overall Score measure.
- Click RUN, to view the results of the report.