Enable Service Cloud Widget
To enable Service Cloud widget in Salesforce:
- Click on Setup from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Type User Interface in the Quick Search box on the left hand side and select User Interface.
- Make sure that Enable Collapsible Sidebar and Show Custom Sidebar Components on All Pages are both checked.
- Navigate to Setup > Customize > Cases > Page Layouts
- Click Edit to modify the detailed view of the Case Feed Layout.
- Click on Custom Console Components.
- Select the type of side bar that you want to add to the Gainsight custom VisualForce page along with the existing components in the side bar. (In this example, we made changes to the right side bar.)
- Click Save.
- Click Save to save the entire Case Feed Layout.
The selected VisualForce page from Gainsight appears in the side bar along with the other existing tabs.