This article focuses on setting up CTA reasons and rules for customer sentiment risk. The processes outlined below aim to help you:
- Address early warning signs.
- Incorporate the CSM’s judgment into the assessment of the risk level.
- Establish a common view of risks across levels of the organization.
- Hold other departments accountable for addressing risks.
- A CTA reason Sentiment Risk exists. (Click here to learn how to create a new CTA reason).
- A NPS Score less than or equal to 6 is considered to be harmful.
Rule to Create CTAs for Sentiment Risk
This document assists you to create two rules for different scenarios listed below:
- "Executive NPS” CTAs:- This rule is based on recent NPS scores (past 180 days) from customer Executives. A CTA is created if NPS Score is less than or equal to 6
- “Multiple Recent Risk” CTAs:- This rule is based on the sum of recent implementation, Support or Habits Risk CTAs (automatic or manual). Click here to navigate to the tutorial to create this rule.
Configure Rule to Create Executive NPS CTAs
Navigate to Administration > Rules Engine.
Click + RULE.
Select Bionic as the rule type.
Create the rule for an Account.
Provide a name for the rule in Rule Name box.
(Optional) Provide a detailed description of the rule in Description box.
Click DATASET TASK.
Enter a Task Name (here T1).
Select NPSSurvey Response as the source object.
In the Show section, add:
- User Role (NPSSurvey Response)
- User Name (NPSSurvey Response)
- Account (NPSSurvey Response)
- Account Name (NPSSurvey Response)
- NPS Score (NPSSurvey Response)
- Survey Code Name (NPSSurvey Response)
- CSM (Account)
- In the Filters section, add:
- Response Date (NPSSurvey Response)
- User Role (twice) (NPSSurvey Response)
- In the Filters section, select:
- >= , Subtract N Days from Rule Date and specify 180, for Response Date filter.
- = and specify Decision Maker, for the first User Role filter.
- = and specify Adoption Champion, for the second User Role filter.
- Specify A AND (B OR C), in the Advanced Logic section.
- Click SAVE.
Setup Rule Action
Click Setup Action.
Click + ACTION and select T1 as the Source task.
Select Call To Action as the Action Type.
- Enter Sentiment Risk: Low Executive NPS, as the CTA Name.
- Select Risk as CTA Type.
- Select High as CTA Priority.
- Select New as CTA Status.
- (Optional) Select a playbook from the Playbook field.
- Select Sentiment Risk as CTA Reason.
- Select a CSM's name in the Default Owner field.
- Click + CRITERIA.
- In the Criteria section, select NPS Score, <=, Value and enter 6.
Note: This is a Risk CTA for a low NPS score. You could also setup an Opportunity CTA for a high NPS score.
- Click SAVE.
Click RUN NOW, to run the rule. You can also schedule the rule to run at a later stage.