This article presents groups of Vault assets that support different NPS & Advocacy use cases.
How to Build a NPS Program:
- First, you’ll need an NPS Survey. You can download a pre-built one here.
- Next, you’ll need some Email Templates to go with your Survey. Use this to send out the survey and this to notify your CSMs a week before the survey's sent out to their customers.
- Now, let's create some CTAs based on the responses with this rule.
- Finally, let's take some action steps with some Playbooks. They should depend on whether the NPS rating is low, neutral, or high.
Advanced NPS Assets:
- You can use this survey to get NPS across departments.
- You can bucket your customers according to their NPS responses. Use this to set a default value to your bucketing picklist and this to load based on response type (must be used together).
- You can pull up a list of your promoters, passives, and detractors.
- You can see the number of NPS responses by CSM, team, week, or month.
- You can see the percentage of NPS responses by CSM, team, segment, or quarter.
- You can create milestones based on NPS responses with this rule.
How to Build an Advocacy Program:
- First, let’s identify the right customers:
- Are you looking for a customer reference? Follow these steps.
- Request a customer reference with this email.
- Are you looking for permission to use a customer logo? Here’s an email.
- Follow up with the advocate afterwards with this playbook.
- Get feedback on your advocacy program with this survey.
- Track your advocacy milestones with this report.
- You can see number of recent milestones by CSM with this report.