This article presents groups of Vault assets that support different financial and ROI use cases.
How to Do Financial Reporting:
- Let’s look at the number of accounts by stage, CSM, team, and segment.
- We can also look at it by stage and CSM.
- Let’s look at total ARR by stage, CSM, segment, industry, OCD month, and renewal date.
- Let’s look at total ARR over time by segment and team
- Let’s see how the quarter is going so far with ARR from closed won new business, renewal, and upsell opportunities.
How to Do Financial Forecasting:
Advanced Financials Assets:
- You can focus on new business ARR by segment and industry.
- You can focus on expansion ARR from last quarter with closed upsell ARR.
- You can track ARR every week by loading it into Usage Data with this rule.
- You can track ARR:CSM and number of accounts:CSM with this report.
- You can look at upsell and renewal ARR together with this report.
ROI of Customer Success
How to Measure Your ROI:
- First, let's take a look at Renewals. You'll want to check out the ARR from "saves" (at-risk renewals) and "wins" (great improvements).
- You'll need this rule to load health scores for the assets in #1 and #2.
- Next, let's look at Upsells. Check out the ARR from upsell "wins".
- Want to know how much of this is attributable to Customer Success? Use this report.
- Don't forget New Business! You can close New Business ARR with CSM involvement, customer references, customer referral leads, CSM-specific offerings, and repeat buyers.
Advanced ROI Assets:Vault Use Case Library: Risk Management
- See how much ARR was retained from customers who opted out with this report.
- See how much ARR was converted from being a POC to a "full" customer with this report.
- You'll need this rule to save Customer Stage every week.
- Track the number of advocacy events that occurred from CS-qualified customers with this report.
- Adapt this survey to ask your customers about their ROI.