Provides objectivity and visibility of a customer’s reference vitality.
Create a Reference Scorecard Measure
Go to Gainsight Administration > Scorecard > Scroll down to ‘Step 3: Measure and Group Configuration’
Click to add a new Measure > Create a new Scorecard measure in Gainsight and name it ‘Reference’ - associate it with an existing Group, if applicable. See Configure Scorecards for more information on creating new Scorecard Measures.
Create a rule to populate the ‘Reference’ Scorecard Measure
a) Define Rule Criteria
Go to Gainsight Administration > Rules Engine. Click to create a new Rule using the “+Rule” on the right hand side. See Rules Engine Overview for more information on setting up Rules.
Fill in the following in the rule detail screen:
- Rule Type “Custom”
- Rule Name: “ReferenceEdge: Baseline Scorecard Rule” (or name of your preference)
Click Next to navigate to the Rules Configuration Screen > Click the ‘Native Data’ radio button > Click in the dropdown to select the ‘Reference Profile’ object.
From the list of fields in the left-hand column, add the following fields to the Show box by selecting and dragging:
- ID from Account Object (Account:: ID) - Required
- Reference Stats from Reference Profile (Reference Profile:: Reference Status) Required
In Filters, add the following: Reference Profile:: Reference Status (not equal to) ‘Null’
b) Setup the Scorecards Actions
- Click ‘+Action’ to create a new Action.
- Select ‘Set Score’ from the Action Type dropdown on the top left of the Action box
- Select ‘Reference’ from the ‘Select Measure’ dropdown
- Click on the grey box that displays ‘NA’ next to the text ‘Set Score from’ and select the corresponding score
- Click ‘+Criteria’ in the bottom right of the Action box
- Select ‘Reference Profile:: Reference Status’ from the dropdown
- Set the operator to ‘Equals’
- Select the Reference Status value that corresponds to the Score you selected
Create three ‘Set score’ Actions; the Score and the Reference Status criteria will correspond to the following:
- Score = Green; Reference Status = Active
- Score = Yellow; Reference Status = Caution
- Score = Red; Reference Status = Inactive
Set Score Action 1
Set Score Action 2
Set Score Action 3
Click Save > On the Schedule Configuration screen. Schedule to run on the same frequency as your other Scorecard rules.