This article provides information about integration and usage of Gantt Chart in Customer Success Plans. Refer to Create Success plans in C360 to understand more about managing Success Plans.
Gantt Chart is a type of bar chart that illustrates the progress of scheduled tasks against a defined criteria. You can find Gantt Chart integrated in Success Plans as one of the tabs. This tab provides a graphical representation of all the objectives listed in the OBJECTIVES tab against the planned schedule. You can have an instant overview of the owners and the respective objectives, associated tasks, and important dates.
Note: Only BETA version of Gantt Chart is available as of today.
Click the GANTT CHART (BETA) tab in C360/R360 > Success Plans to navigate to the Gantt Chart view for the selected customer. Refer to the following image:
Gantt Chart List View
This view is similar to Objectives List View in the OBJECTIVES tab.
The following are the List View columns and respective actions allowed in Beta version:
- Check-box: Select this to close CTAs and Tasks from Gantt Chart.
- Owner: Hover over this image to view the name of the owner.
- Important Flag: Select this flag to mark a CTA as important.
- Objectives/Tasks: Displays all the objectives and the associated tasks. Hover over to view the complete objective or task name.
Note: By default, task list is expanded.
- Due Date: Displays the due date of the selected objective or task.
Gantt Chart Bar Chart View
This provides the bar chart view of the progress of respective objectives and tasks from the list view against the planned schedule.
Colors and Symbols Representation in Bar Chart
The bar representation of the CTA objectives and tasks begins at the respective created date and ends at the due date. The following colors and symbols are illustrated in the bar chart view:
- Blue Vertical Line: Represents the Current Date and is the beginning of the bar chart. If the current date is not the objective/task Start Date, use the scrollbar at the bottom of the chart to move the chart to the left or right.
- Red Bar: Represents open and overdue CTA or task
- Green Bar: Represents open and not overdue CTA or task.
- Orange Triangle with Exclamation Mark: Represents Due Date is less than the Created Date.
- Gray Bar: Represents Closed CTA or task.
- Dark Gray pointer inside the Gray Bar: Represents the Closed Date is earlier than the Due Date.
- Extended Dark Gray pointer outside the Gray Bar: Represents the Closed Date is later than the Due Date.
Refer to the following image:
In the Bar Graph, you can also hover over the bar to view the following details:
- Created Date
- Due Date
|Note: If you have feedback or questions about the feature explained in this article, please share them on community.gainsight.com.|