You can send a CoPilot Outreach directly to the internal users in your Salesforce organization. Previously you needed the Account ID to obtain user email addresses. Now, you can select the User object directly while creating a Power List. This article walks you through creating a Power List, Email template, and Outreach for internal users.
To create a Power List for Users:
- Navigate to CoPilot > Power List.
- Click + POWER LIST.
- Provide a name for the Power List.
- In the Create a power list for list, select User. After you select User, the Derive list of contacts list will be pre-populated with Salesforce and Users.
- Configure the criteria. For example, you can filter the users based on departments.
- Click SAVE AND REFRESH. The users will be fetched based on the filter criteria in the Power List. You can view the list of contacts by going back to the Power List screen. For more information on how to create a power list, see the article Create CoPilot Power Lists (aka, email contact list).
To create an email template to send to Users:
- Navigate to CoPilot > Email Template.
- Click + TEMPLATE and select User.
- Provide a name for the template and click CREATE.
- Enter content in the body of the email and click SAVE.
For more information on how to create an email template, see the article Create CoPilot Email Templates.
While creating an Outreach for Users, the email templates and power lists associated with the User category will appear.
To create an Outreach for Users:
- Navigate to CoPilot > OUTREACH.
- Click + OUTREACH and select User.
- Provide a name for the Outreach and click CREATE. The Configure Email page appears.
- In the To list, select a Power List. The power lists created for the user category will appear in this list.
- In the Template list, select an email template. The email templates created for the user category will appear in this list.
- Configure settings and schedule the outreach.