To configure the Gainsight Voice of the Customer section to display on your SFDC Account pages, you will complete a few basic steps. First, you’ll add the section, including a visualforce page, to your Account Page Layout. Next, you’ll create a few NPS trend reports to help users visualize your customer’s NPS responses over time. Lastly, you’ll add and configure three sections (Cockpit, Feedback, and NPS Trends) to display in the Gainsight section.
Add the Gainsight VoC section to your Account Page Layout
Follow these instructions to add the widget to your SFDC Account page.
Configure the Gainsight VoC Sections
Navigate to Administration > CS360 Layouts and click Edit on the Default Layout. Note: if you’re already working in a Gainsight environment used by other teams, we suggest you create a new layout.
Enter a name for the Layout (Voice of the Customer) and click Save.
- Drag the Cockpit standard section from the left side to the right.
- Click the pencil icon for the Cockpit section and then enable the Account Widget option. Disable the Customer 360 option.
5. Drag the Survey standard section from the left to the right. Optional: re-name the section Feedback.
6. Click the pencil icon for the Survey section and then able the Account Widget option. Disable the Customer 360 option. Click Save.
7. Click the gear icon and select the NPS Score or Average NPS Score to display in the VoC section. Click here for more information on these options.
8. Drag and drop the Section/Embed page option from the left to the right.
9. Click the pencil icon and re-name the section NPS Trends.
10. Click the gear icon and select NPSSurvey Response from the Source menu:
11. Select the reports to be shown in this section (Quarter Over Quarter, Month Over Month, Year Over Year). Click Save. (Refer to Create NPS Trend Reports for instructions on how to create these reports.)
12. (Optional) If you created a new CS360 layout (rather than editing the Default layout), you’ll also want to Assign the layout to customers. Refer to Configure Custom CS360 Layouts (step 9+) for instructions.