Prep Work & Vault Assets
Gainsight Vault offers pre-built best practice assets to assist in your Gainsight implementation. Below are the suggested assets to download for this exercise.
Step 1: Executive Business Review CTA - Vault Assets to Download
Step 2: Success Plan Template
Step 3: Create Milestone to Log an EBR - Vault Asset to Download
Step 4: Create EBR CTA based on previous EBR Milestone - Vault Assets to Download
In this section, we’ll guide you through implementing the business challenge process. It’s important to keep in mind that every customer instance is unique, while following these examples you may need to make customizations to suit your business processes.
The Gainsight features we will use for this exercise: Customer360, Cockpit, Success Plans
- Create up-to-date presentations, EBR reports, and executive reviews to drive renewals, retention and up-sell opportunities
- Put together Success Plans for your customers that will help your team ensure each of their customers hit milestones that will ensure their success
If you haven’t already, download the following assets from Vault:
Configuration Instructions: Tutorial - Automate EBR Lifecycle Process
Now that you have an Executive Business Review process built out, consider the ideas below to take it to the next level!
Vault has a few more assets to enhance your process:
Read up on some of Gainsight’s top posts on Executive Business Review management:
Additional Configuration Resources
If you need additional information about how to use Success Snapshots, Success Plans, or how to configure the Customer360, see below:
- Use Success Snapshots to cut down on preparation time
- Track your core customer objectives and continued progress on achieving these objective with Success Plans
- Use the C360 view to understand the full scope of each customer before going into the Executive Business Review
- Finally, use an Executive Business Review playbook to ensure the meeting is delivered properly